Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Seashell Alphabet

This is one of my favorite projects so far. 
I made this for someone who is getting married next week in the bahamas on the beach.
She loves beach stuff and has a pinterest so I went for something I was almost positive she'd love.
Her house is all beachy and I figured she could use it as decoration.

I made an R for her soon to be new last name.

All you need is:
A wooden letter (got mine at Hobby Lobby)
Hot glue and hot glue gun
seashells (mine were all from the beach, store bought ones are too expensive)
I also bought a starfish to add to it (got it at Hobby Lobby)
Paint

First I painted the wooden letter white because I thought it would look better.  But be my guest to paint it whatever color you want.

I also bought some store bought sand dollars

This is what it looked like as I was placing them


All set just have to glue

And the finished product!!

Definitely one of my favorites!
Happy Crafting!
Always, 
Mel =)

No comments:

Post a Comment