Sunday, April 1, 2012

First Planned Event! Phi Mu Family Weekend!!

Well I survived my first planned event!
It wasn't really a large event but I put a lot of time into it and I am pleased!
I couldn't have done it without our Parents Association Board Members or my trusty assistant! They were all amazing and everyone had a good time!
Here are some pictures of both of our events!

Center pieces for the mothers tea
 getting set up





 All finished

 Food getting put out
 Raffle baskets
 Setting up the check-in table
 Kitchen set up




 With the sign made by a sister
 The house

 Everyone arriving 



 With the board members
 My mom

 Mom and dad ready for the baseball dinner
 Hotdogs!


 Table set up
 Center pieces 
 Raffle baskets

It was awesome!
Melodie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment