Saturday, November 10, 2012

Phi Mu Parents Weekend Fall 2012

Finally back again!! 
Been really busy with school, an internship, parents weekend and everything else.

Thought with this first blog back I would show some pictures of the decorations I made for Phi Mu Parents Weekend this fall.  

Miss matching vases with wheat, mums, sticks and leaves

 Wheat and Carnations

 Wheat and Sunflowers


 Raffle Baskets
 Phi Mu Basket
 Spa Basket
 Football/Tailgating Cooler
 Banner by one of our awesome sisters!

 Wheat and Sunflower
 Donations box for the philanthropy
 Daisy's, Sunflowers and Wheat
 Wheat and Gerber Daisy





Hopefully I will be able to post a few more things when I get to craft over Thanksgiving break.  And hopefully, I will be able to post more often and not disappear for two more months!!

Happy Planning!
Always,
Mel =)

No comments:

Post a Comment