Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spell a word with things from nature picture..

This is a fairly simple project but it does require some creativity on your part.
I've seen these pictures sold online for about $40 and I made this one maybe for about $6 total, including photo prints.
This was a small little gift for my boyfriends new house and I think I might make one for myself.

The Z is made out of leaves
The A is made out of a wrench, screw driver and hammer
The C is made of gravel
and the H is made of large mulch sticks.

If you have more time to make it you can get more creative looking around your town for things that form your letters but I was working on a short schedule since I decided to give it to him for Valentine's Day.

I used more manly things since it was for a guy but you can definitely get way more creative, especially if your using descriptive words like dream, home, friends, family, etc.  

And here is the finished product!

Happy Crafting!
Always,
Mel =)

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea for a blog! Can't wait to see what you try out next! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete